Thursday, April 22, 2010

It has been 64 days.

I'm feeling motivated to get back to the blog.

Maybe it's because a break was all that I needed.
Maybe it's the feeling that summertime is just about to set in.

Or maybe it's just something about exam time (anything but studying).

"I could have meant it if you let me"

Anyway. While waking up from my early evening nap, the song Market Fresh by Broken Social Scene was playing. I completely forgot that this song even exists, soso beautiful.

(This song isn't on hypem.com + this is the only youtube vid I could find)


Love, Keiko.

p.s. Speaking of... I've been on a huge BSS kick for the past week or so, and the new album leaked (and I couldn't stop myself from downloading it). AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING.

p.p.s. A friend of mine had never heard BSS before so I attempted to make a mix titled "Broken Social Scene: Essential Songs"... it was impossible to choose what made it on.

No comments: