Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I don't wanna know.

Tegan and Sara - Sainthood.

Yup, I downloaded it as soon as it leaked. That night I gave it a quick listen (approx. 10-15 seconds of each song) before I went to bed, and hated it.  Well, not hated it, but I didn't like it. I'm not sure what I was expecting - all of their albums are so different, and I've grown to love The Con more than anything, so I guess wanted something similar (or something like If It Was You...). Anyway, I was super bummed the next day because I thought I didn't like the new album, but since then I've been listening to it on repeat and I really like it. I am still a bit bummed that there isn't a slow song that just breaks my heart (example: Call It Off). I guess it sounds fun and catchy and sort of upbeat. And I like it. It's not my favourite by them (eventually after enough listens I will LOVE it), but I like it (and the bolded songs below? I love).

My faves?

On Directing
The Cure
Alligator
The Ocean
Sentimental Tune
Someday

Love, Keiko

No comments: