Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Not too happy

There is so much I would rather be doing right now, but I am stuck completing a Stats assignment (part of which, I copied wrong from the program at school - and the program isn't compatible with my Macbook, so I can't even do the parts that I want to) and studying for midterms.

Some things I wish I could do:

1. Play Scrabble and/or Bananagrams
2. Clean my room/Organize my room (sometimes I can be a little bit OCD with organization...)
3. Shop.  I need more tights, maybe some skirts, and some sweaters
4. Catch up on Gossip Girl + The Hills + Glee
5. Bake! I've been in a bit of a baking mood (but lack the funds to buy ingredients).  Cupcakes, please.
Love, Keiko.

p.s. Fuck the snow.  I'm not ready for this.  Today after work I had to scrape the ice/frost off of my windshield.

No comments: