Friday, October 16, 2009

i love tv

I haven't had much time to be keeping up with all the TV shows that I love, but here's a list of what I think is awesome.

1. Glee - Best. Show. Ever.  This is my new fave! Jane Lynch is perfect (well, everyone in it is perfect), and the more her character gets into the show, the better/funnier it is (my fave Jane Lynch part so far = writing in her journal).  Just hilarious! This is one of the only shows that I've been keeping up with every week.

2. Grey's Anatomy - Obviously. But I hate the whole deal with the merger with Mercy West, but whatev, it's still alright - There have been some pretty funny moments so far (Christina in pediatrics = so funny). I've also been watching this one every week... aaand I'm pretty much in love with Callie and Arizona <3

3. Criminal Minds - I've only seen the first couple episodes of this season.  This show is amazing and terrifying.  So good.

4. Dexter - So many people have never watched Dexter before! What?! If you haven't seen it, you are missing out! Go watch it.

There are more, like Gossip Girl, but I've missed so many episodes I'll have to wait a while before I have time to get caught up.

Love, Keiko.

No comments: