Saturday, November 14, 2009

just blog!

I hate times like these when I feel like school+work take up all of my time (which isn't too terrible, I mean, I am getting pretty sweet marks so far... better than ever!). I feel so boring, especially going back a reading some previous months blog posts. I've been sitting here for a while trying to think of something worthwhile to blog about, and I just feel like i have nothing to say. Which, really, is stupid, because I've done some fun stuff the past little while. 

I guess I will just make a list of six things that I am looking forward to:

  1. Ohbijou playing @ Marquee on Wednesday.
  2. SWTBTZ @ Habitat on Thursday.
  3. SNOWBOARDING.
  4. The (nearing) end of the semester.
  5. Learning to knit.
  6. Friends home for the holidays.

There are more, but six is enough. Well, there is also the obvious - UNDER A WEEK UNTIL NEW MOON!!!

Love, Keiko.

No comments: