Monday, November 2, 2009

B- (C+, maybe?)


Last night my sister and I went to see the movie Paper Heart, which I was pretty stoked on at the end of summer. Really, the only reason I wanted to see it was Michael Cera... and I wasn't a Charlyne Yi fan, at all. Everything I've seen of her on youtube (which isn't much) has annoyed me a little bit.  Anyway,  it was super quirky and kind of cute. I wasn't blown away or anything, but it was good. Charlyne had some pretty funny moments - her awkwardness was sometimes funny, I guess (but was also boring). The romance part of it was adorable. And I loved Michael (obviously). The whole idea of the movie was alright - Charlyne doesn't know what love is, so she travels across the USA to interview people to try to learn. It was neat to hear the stories/takes on what love is. And in the end love has no single definition

Oh, the ending was shit.

Love, Keiko.

No comments: