Sunday, September 13, 2009

re-dream me.

I'm going along with Kaur and saying that this isn't my best top ten... I kind of just threw it together/didn't pay attention to what I listened to this week (all are stellar songs though!!!)(I was busy playing Tap Tap... and won't count those songs toward this).

1.  Present of Future End - The Most Serene Republic
2.  Lost Coastline - Okkervil River
3.  One Day You'll Be There - Plus/Minus
4.  Feel the Love - Cut Copy
5.  No Reason To Cry Your Eyes Out(On The Highway Tonight) - Hawksley Workman
6.  Red Cave - Yeasayer
7.  Do I Belong? - The Hidden Cameras
8.  Waiting... - The City and Colour
9.  Wake Up Exhausted - T&S
10.  Cemetery (New Buffalo Mix) - Architecture In Helsinki

Okay, now that I've gone through and listened to these songs again... I'm liking this ten.

Love, Keiko.

No comments: