Thursday, May 21, 2009

no woman no cry.

so, i am in need of a good game of scrabble.  it has been weeks (months?) since i have played against a human opponent.  scrabble on nintendo ds? it is fun and all, but it's nothing compared to a nice evening with sweet people and a real board with real tiles.  plus, level 6 on ds is too hard for me, and level 5 is too easy - so i am stuck (wtf, level 6? my computer opponent plays 7 letter word after 7 letter word!  i am not good with using all my tiles).  scrabble night (board game night) has officially been added to my to-do list.  

love keiko.
p.s.  i just copied my to-do list into my brand new little moleskin journal.  it felt good.

p.p.s.  the title of this blog post is bob marley because at work today, we listened to the bob marley/maroon 5 tape, and this song has been stuck in my head all night.

No comments: