Sunday, May 17, 2009

playcountplaycount1-7

Okay, so, I just clicked sort by play count on my itunes, and was kind of suprised by my most played songs.  I guess it is partly because I had to buy a new macbook in september, so everything started over again.  I also have been listening to my ipod a lot more this year.  Anyway,  here is the list:

1.  L.E.S. Artistes - Santigold (I found that whole letter change thing confusing - and I like the letter O so I like Santogold better)
2.  Born on the FM Waves of the Hearts - Against Me! ft.  Tegan Quin
3.  Whatever You Like - T.I.
4.  Time to Pretend - MGMT
5.  Ce Jeu - Yelle
6.  Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell
7.  What's Your Name - Usher ft. Will.I.Am

(i expected 1 to be one of my all time favourite songs!!!!).
(I like 3+6+7, but in no way would I say that they are any of my favourite songs).

I know that before my last macbook died (oh shit, I wanted to write "R.I.P. ______" but am blanking on what her name was), basically all my top played songs were Tegan and Sara, M.I.A, Broken Social Scene, and the Spice Girls.  Now Tegan and Sara don't appear until #23 (Call It Off, which is so suprising! I could easily say that this is one of my all time favourite songs), and I don't even want to count down to where the others appear.  weird.

love keiko.

No comments: